Wednesday 4 March 2009

Celebrate Birthday with neighbour at my shop

Ice Cream Cake
My Bussines Friend's



Kak Liza, Bellina, Wani, Efa

My crazy Friend Wani



I'am got present!! thank you Annies & Kak Liza..

Thank you efa....






Thank you all my Friend's at Centermart!!
















Ape lagi....lets go Party!! kita orang main baling Bedak!!









My woker's at Centermart
Sashi & Sue





























Lepas tu main Music chair...


At last.... kene kemas Kedai masing-masing le...
Hehehehehe.....
Thank You all My friend's,my Family and My love husband Azri !!
3 hari berturut-turut sambut hari jadi saya dengan kejutan yang memeranjatkan,
boleh terberanak aku...hahahaha....
This year is my best year birthday celebration.
~2009~
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
AND I LOVE YOU ALL
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment